Our project coordinator Fscire in Bologna launched the call for applications for a RESILIENCE Data Steward Junior.
The Data Steward Junior will support the development of a plan for the management and exploitation of research data according to FAIR principles for the RESILIENCE PPP HORIZON-CSA project No. 101079792.
The selection is open to candidates and applicants with the following qualifications:
– Master’s degree/specialist degree in a subject area related to Social Sciences and Humanities. It is considered an advantage if you can demonstrate affinity with the domains relevant to the project;
– Ph.D. degree in a subject area relevant to the project.
– Experience in research data management in the area of humanities and social sciences;
– Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
– Knowledge of Open Science and FAIR data principles;
– Knowledge of principles, standards, tools and best practices for data collection, data processing, data publishing and data preservation, related to the relevant disciplinary macro-field;
– At least basic knowledge of key ethical and regulatory issues guiding the collection, maintenance, publication, transfer and reuse of research data (e.g., GDPR in relation to data management, access and reuse, intellectual property rights, ethical issues in data management, etc.);
– Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and training skills, teamwork, handling complex situations, and mastery of negotiation techniques;
– Knowledge/experience in competitive research programs;
– Capable of creating clear documentation and organising trainings on the topic if OS & RDM;
– Informed on or willing to learn quickly about the broader European and international context of Open Science (e.g., EOSC, CODATA) and to connect to the appropriate networks (e.g., RDA);
– Capable of working in team as well as individually with attention to deadlines and qualitative results;
– Willing to travel abroad to attend meetings and workshops.
Collaboration contract until 31/05/2026. Salary commensurate with experience.
30/11/2023 by sending CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Go here to the website of Fscire, where the call is presented.