At the CIRCSE research center you will:
- experience a lively research group with a highly interdisciplinary approach to the study of Latin texts and language;
- learn how to use and develop digital resources and computational tools for Latin;
- pursue a data-driven approach to research in the Humanities;
- have free access to language resources (corpora and lexica) and natural language processing tools;
- get support in research topics on linguistics that are grounded on empirical evidence provided by textual data, in order to refine and/or develop from scratch linguistic theories and literary analyses.
Travel and accommodation costs are not included in the fellowship.
Back to RESILIENCE TNA Page