- Access to rare archives of the University of Sarajevo and its partner/member institutions (Ghazi Husrev bey’s Library, Faculty of Islamic Studies, and Faculty of Catholic Theology, with satellite collections available at the Oriental Institute and Faculty of Philosophy/Department of Oriental Studies).
- Access to relevant collections within the BiH State Archives (collections unique for study of religious life in Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- Possibility to widen the network of relevant contacts with individual researchers or research groups in the fields of languages of religious manuscripts available in BiH, their interpretation and conservation.
- Organisation of “meet the experts” sessions, according to your scientific interests.
- Facilitation and support to your activities by the experienced university staff.
Travel and accommodation costs are not included in the fellowship.
Back to RESILIENCE TNA Page