- You will become acquainted with the history, the presence and the future of Greek Orthodoxy, one of the major pillars of Orthodox Christianity.
- You will be provided with access to a wide range of resources from Byzantine monuments maintenance and chanting to political and Green theology initiatives and Religious Studies, along with special collections (John Zizioulas’ library, Syndesmos-World Fellowship of Orthodox Youth, etc.)
- You can use free local transportation, to and from the institution.
- You can use free public transportation.
- You will have your own fully equipped workplace.
- You will receive aid in navigating collections, both digitally and physically.
- You will have access to onsite services such as OCR and printing/copying/scanning.
Travel and accommodation costs are not included in the fellowship.
Back to RESILIENCE TNA Page