You can benefit from the following services available at KU Leuven:
- Free access to KU Leuven libraries, including the prestigious Maurits Sabbe Library.
- Free access to research infrastructure: a place to work, research materials readied for you, access to OCR services, printing/copying services, and more.
- Support from a local expert throughout your stay.
- You will be connected to scholars and experts related to your area of expertise.
- You can participate in relevant seminars, conferences, and lectures held during your stay.
If you wish to access collections and/or conduct research specifically related to
- The Second Vatican Council, or
- Digital Humanities / Digital Theology and Religious Studies.
you can also benefit from free accommodation in Leuven city centre. This offer is available for two TNA users for the academic year of 2022-2023 for up to five overnights.
Back to RESILIENCE TNA Page